Super easy yet elegant looking ornament to make for Christmas gifts!
Found it myself in a magazine clipping a few years ago and saved it awhile and finally made it!
Simply buy glass ornament balls mid size or they even make plastic ones for those of you who have wee ones who may break them! Buy some fake xmas tree sprigs, cut them into small pieces, poke a piece down into ornament, get red beads that look holly berry-esque, insert 2 or 3 inside ball and put lid back on.
Then get red or green ribbon, make hand written message papers reading Merry Christmas or whatever you may desire. Tie a bow on top or other variations. I use red ribbon on all mine but forgot to take a single photo of them, so I had to make another for blog purposes!
Those who I gave them too seemed to like them, all puzzled about how I made them?! So easy!Then get red or green ribbon, make hand written message papers reading Merry Christmas or whatever you may desire. Tie a bow on top or other variations. I use red ribbon on all mine but forgot to take a single photo of them, so I had to make another for blog purposes!



No comments:
Post a Comment